Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sividious Stark: The Stadium Between Worlds

Image from gregpark.net
I have just finished Sividious Stark: The stadium Between Worlds by Greg Park. I can honestly say that I liked the book. I would definitely read it again. And I would also recommend it to a friend, considering that this book was recommended to me, by a friend. I liked how you deeper little by little, layer upon layer. Some books just shove you right in— which is nice; it was just a nice change. I loved the combination between magic and sci-fi. And the characters were very relate-able. I especially loved the assortment of ideas. There were so many differing creatures and worlds. I loved the logic used when Sividious realized the time differentiation. My only problem, was that there was too much unfinished business. This is completely plausible assuming that there would be a sequel... but I didn't find such an indication. So, Greg Park, if you published a sequel to your new idea know that you will have at least one reader awaiting eagerly. Let's wrap up. I loved the book. It will definitely be added to my list of favorites!

1 comment:

  1. he is only going to make a sequel if the book gets good reviews,
    also he wrote a series that currently has three books that are like bricks but are just as good

    you might want to look into them
    (I'll let you borrow them)

    ReplyDelete