Friday, June 28, 2013

Obert Skye's Life Philosophies: Mobs

This chosen second philosophy is from Geth and the Deception of Dreams, Chapter 7: Wet Behind the Ears

"I have mixed feelings about mobs. On one hand, they're extremely good at holding torches, and they keep pitchfork salesmen in business. On the other hand, they seem a bit fanatical and touchy. Most mob scenes end with a street full of broken windows and people covered in pepper spray. I know from firsthand experience that angry mobs can make even the most confident of individuals feel bad about themselves. I remember how I felt while practicing my bassoon when large, angry mobs kept showing up at my doorstep and demanding that I stop. It's in moments like that when you begin to seriously doubt yourself.
People gathering can bring about mixed results."

I hope that you enjoyed this philosophy. Disclaimer: all rights go to Obert Skye, Shadow Mountain Publishing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment