Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hogwarts House Test

I have just taken a personality quiz on personalitylab.org. There is a quiz where you can find out what house in Hogwarts you belong in. I took it. Here are my scores:

Gryffindor: 66
Ravenclaw: 92
Huffelpuff: 89
Slytherin: 57

This means that I belong in the Ravenclaw house. Here is what Ravenclaw says:

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang, Padma Patil, (objects of Harry and Ron's affections) and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).

See that? I'm intelligent. :)

If you want to take the quiz click on this link right here and tell me what house you're in on your comments!

http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment