Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Shout Out to J. Scott Savage

I have just finished (again) J. Scott Savage's Farworld: Land Keep. I have a few things to say to J. Scott Savage. Not counting my recent read, it has been 3 years since I last read the Land Keep, and I had totally forgotten everything about it. Now, I know that you messed up your plot in your last book, and it's brilliant, (I am so excited to find out how things work out!) and I know that what you left in the last book is a hard thing to pick up from, and I also know that editing and publishing takes forever but, FOR THE SAKE OF READERS EVERYWHERE PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, TRY TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS!
Thank you. That is all I wanted to say.

2 comments:

  1. Believe me, if my publisher had let me, I would have published the last book more than two years ago. But glad it is coming out in February. And the last two after that are scheduled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thank you so much!
    February? That's a relief. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete